The truth about seeing an exotic car out in every day situations is, it makes them “real”. It’s usually real people that have the opportunity to drive the car, own the car and in most cases appreciate the car. If you approach someone who’s filling their Gallardo or Enzo tank, say hi and be courteous. If they’re jerks, ignore them. However, you may find that most owners like people to appreciate the car and are usually pretty friendly. I’ve driven a lot of cars, both that I’ve owned and that others have owned, but have had the privelege to drive and I’ve always been friendly when approached.
Next time you see a cool exotic car sitting at the local Conoco, ask the guy/gal about it and see what kind of response you get. You might be suprised and better yet, they might let you sit in it an take a picture. Then you can post it on a car spotter site.
No comments:
Post a Comment